Landon T. Way
Knoxville, Tennessee 37920
ITT Technical Institute Knoxville, Tennessee
Graduate with final GPA: 3.81/ 4
Major: Visual Communications, Graduation date July 2011.
Records Coordinator/ Lead Graphic artist for ITT Technical Institute, Knoxville, Tennessee 2011 to Present
• Design and print all necessary posters and flyers for campus events.
• Further increased knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Microsoft Office
• Locate high school and other transcripts for new students.
• Maintain a high level of organization to ensure files have all necessary information and are correctly assembled.
• Give numerous speeches and presentations to students and school officials to demonstrate skills learned by ITT Technical Institutes Graduates.
Tutor/ Teacher’s Assistant/ Career Services Specialist for ITT Technical Institute, Knoxville, Tennessee
• Promoted to Records Coordinator
• Tutored students in English, math, problem solving and the Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection.
• Helped graduates and new students find degree-specific jobs.
Graphic designer (Intern) for WDVX 2011
• Re-designed numerous items to give company a new and well organized look.
• Increased knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop software.
Graphic designer for Borderland Solutions 2010
• Designed T-Shirts for churches and other companies.
• Increased knowledge of Adobe Illustrator software.
• Completed projects by a strict deadline.
Granite installer, field measurer and driver for Stone Creek Surfaces, Maryville, Tennessee 2007- 2009
• Worked with customers on a day-to-day basis and ensured customer satisfaction.
• Made precise measurements in customer’s houses for granite countertops to then be cut and installed.
• Excels in customer service and entry-level management constantly using a positive attitude.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection and 3DS Max
o Adobe Photoshop
o Adobe Illustrator
o Adobe Premiere Pro
o Adobe After FX
o Adobe Dreamweaver
• Tutoring experience allows the ability to train other employees within the company.
• Helping students in problem solving classes has given the ability to solve complex problems with ease.
• Numerous honor roll and perfect attendance certificates from ITT- Technical Institute.
• Sustained a GPA of 3.5/ 4 or higher since enrollment which resulted in the acceptance of an invitation to join the Alpha Beta Kappa fraternity and Who’s Who.