Seeking pivotal and challenging role in Human Resource Management sphere within a growing, dynamic & innovative organization where I can leverage my ability to relate & synergies efforts at individual and group level for overall business & employee growth.
Presently I am student in Irvine University taking Business Administration course, to brush my knowledge and open new eras in life to come.
Travel for less Aug2010-Jan2011
Designation: Travel agent and customer support.
• Handling large number of calls.
• Making bookings for customers as per satisfaction
• Handling customer issues.
• Handling unforeseen issues as per the best.
Agama Solutions, Inc., USA May 2008 - March 2009
Designation: Contract HR Recruiter (worked on a temporary contract basis during this tenure)
• Involved in full recruiting process cycle including phone screening of potential candidates and coordinating interviews
• Maintain and continually building a pipeline of candidates.
• Coordinating and communicate with team members to prioritize and update open job requisitions.
OutSmart (Placed at GlobalLogic, INC.) Oct. 2006 - Dec 2007
Designation – MIS Executive
• Recruitment & Selection
- Searching Resumes
- Dealing with Candidates/Consultants
- Organizing Interviews
- Issuance of Appointment Letter and Induction Process
• Welfare & Reorganization Activities
- Employee reorganization schemes i.e. Birthday celebration.
• Handling Complete Recruitment Life Cycle:
- Customer Interaction
o Understanding Client’s requirement
o Follow up with the client
- Resourcing through
o Head Hunting on Job Portals
o Applicant Tracking System (ATS) – Candidate Database
o Job Posting
- Candidate interaction
o Scanning & get resume modified
o Handling first level HR interviews
o Reference Check
- One to One communication meeting with candidate.
- Recognized for Quick and Efficient work.
HR4U Recruitment Service, India Dec. 2005 - Sept. 2006
• Web Sourcing and Screening resumes of Software consultants.
• Create, Update and post new jobs on Applicant Tracking System and various job sites.
• Forward resumes to client companies.
• Participate in Job fairs.
SS Computers, Patiala March 2005 - Dec. 2005
Worked as a Part time Data Entry Operator
- Responsible for populating survey data into Microsoft Excel Work Sheets which were further used to generate Survey Reports in different formats: PDF and HTML.
Workshops/Training Programs June 2004 - July 2004
Worked as a Management Trainee with HDFC Bank, one of the reputed banking organizations in INDIA
- Educating people about various services provided by the organization like Direct banking, Mobile Banking, Anywhere Banking etc.
- Handling clients.
- Helping Customers to open Current and Saving Bank Account with the Bank.
- Prepared a complete report on Customer Behavior and Preference towards Direct banking Channels.
- Opened 100 bank accounts which were beneficial for the bank.
• M.B.A - Master’s in Business Management (2003-05) with specialization in HR from Punjabi University, Patiala, India.
• BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application (2000-03) from Multani Mal Modi College affiliated to Punjabi university.
- Expertise in communication skills
- Leadership & Responsibility
- Creative & Hard Working
- Language Proficiency - English, Hindi and Punjabi.
- Other Activities - Meeting new people and exploring new places
Date of Birth : June 8, 1983
Marital Status : Married
Visa Status : L2 (with valid EAD)