Social Media and Email Marketing Manager with over 6 years of marketing experience. Areas of expertise include social media, digital promotions, social event planning for restaurant, hospitality and tourism industries. Proven ability to grow social following by quality and quantity. Detailed oriented with a strong work ethic, a strategic mind, problem-solver, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Social Media Manager Rubio’s Restaurants, Inc.
- Regularly exercise independent judgment and discretion regarding the creation and implementation of regional and local marketing programs by crafting and implementing messages, campaigns, content and strategies for social media and e-Club that meet Rubio’s core target demographics and psychographics. ??
- Review and interact with guest comments and posts in a timely manner. Respond to comments, suggestions and complaints while providing positive and valuable experience.
- Provide strategy and thought leadership to Red Door Interactive for social programs that complement digital content initiatives while optimizing Facebook tabs and Twitter applications.
- Support and extend current marketing strategies, promotions, and themes with social media tie-ins. Determine which ideas will best address each restaurant’s greatest growth opportunity, secure tools needed for execution and result while ensuring integration of online social media is aliened with overall corporate marketing strategies/focus. ??
- Serve as point person for social media participation. Work in concert with marketing team to ensure maximum potential guest engagement and brand ambassadorship online by educating team members to implications of actions taken online. Spearhead any contest or event undertakings online.
- Collaborate with website manager to create compelling content while optimizing SEO, user experience and editorial content.
- Provide a smooth transition and strategy by aligning online community with Rubio’s re-branding initiatives. Focus is always on Rubio’s re-branding and building.
- Build a strong base of repeat business and serve as the desired fast casual seafood restaurant.
Rubios.com facebook.com/Rubios @RubiosTweets
Owner, Social Media Strategist Hickey Marketing
- Develop and manage online social marketing campaigns for small businesses, effectively driving brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media pages and the physical business.
- Achieve a strong, visible social media presence and develop concepts with viral potential. Continuously monitor online public relations and ensure the success of client programs.
- Assess social media marketing strategies to determine rate of return. Identify and tap into new channels to optimize ROI and fuel revenue growth.
- Build a strong base of repeat business and community involvement.
Mentor and Representative mark.
- Help Representatives build customer base and grow sales by sharing selling tips, providing individual goals, support, education and training.
- Deliver sales knowledge, brand engagement and a professional attitude.
- Recruit new Representatives.
- Mentor Representatives to gain and build on their confidence, sales and product knowledge.
- Successfully increase sales, activity and relevant KPI’s.
Editor-in-Chief, 101 Things To Do Magazine—San Diego
Printing Consultant, VQS Enterprises, Inc.
Freelance & Contributing Writer – San Diego News Group
Production and Promotion, 102.5 WIOG
Central Michigan University Mount Pleasant, Michigan
BS in Journalism and Business Administration