Education: 2011-Present The Art Institute of New York City New York, NY Major: in Fashion Design
April 2011 The College of Westchester White Plains, NY
Major: Business Management and Marketing
Qualifications: Computer skills: Efficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Key qualities: Good communication skills, able to multi-task, Very open minded, and optimistic.
Sept 2010-June 2011 Bed, Bath and beyond INC. (Sales Associate) White Plains, NY
• Offered assistance to customers and greeted customer with friendly attitude.
• Organized merchandise and worked as cashier.
May 2010- Aug 2010 East End Associates (Customer Service associate) New York, NY
• Completed Sales and Data Entry. Made and answered calls from customers.
• Provided customers with product information and assistance in making purchase.
Nov 2009-Apr 2010 The College of Westchester (Outreach Associate) Whites Plain, NY
• Edited and sent out newsletters, answered phone calls and went to events.
Apr 2009-Sept 2009 New Computech INC. (Information Technology), New York, NY
• Provided excellent customer service and completed data entry.
• Trained on how to interest buyers and to address clients’ questions and concerns.
Sept 2008 – Mar 2009 YOR Health and Technology (Network Marketer) New York, NY
• Disclosed all benefits and features of YOR programs and health care products.
• Ensured all customers were properly using YOR products and were satisfied with results.