2008 – 2009 Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations with First class, India.
2005 - 2008 Bachelors of Mass Media (specialization in Advertising) with First class, India.
2002 - 2005 H.S.C. from Mumbai University, India
May 2002 S.S.C. from Mumbai University, India
Total 3.3 years of Corporate Communications experience. Worked with leading MNCs like Alcatel-Lucent Managed Solutions India & Clariant Chemicals India Ltd. as a Corporate Communications Executive.
Oct 2008 – Nov 2010 Alcatel-Lucent Managed Solutions.
Corporate Communications Executive. 2 years in Mumbai, India.
July 2007 –
Oct 2008 Clariant Chemicals (India) Limited.
Corporate Communications Trainee. 1.3 years in Mumbai, India.
To seek career in Corporate Communications, where I am given opportunities to learn and enhance my professional skills.
Academic projects during B.MM & PGDAPR Course
Public Relations An interview with Ms. Jayshree Kumar-Senior Associate Percept Profile Private Limited.
Radio Scripted and given a voice over for a Radio Play with “Respect” as a theme.
Media Planning and Buying Suggested an innovative media type that can calculate the exact TRPs of the advertisements showcased in it.
Understanding Cinema Made a short film “Bitter Love”, based on the relationship of the mother and the child under some circumstances.
Mass-Media Research Cadbury’s Dairy milk-Impact of advertisements on youth.
Marketing Research Product research on soft drinks using Pre-testing methods.
Direct Marketing Direct Marketing Plan for a Book of Cocktails.
Brand Building Launching of innovative baby soap.
English Literature Scripted and acted in two plays based on two different social themes: 1. Drug Addiction 2. Social Harassment of an illiterate wife.
Consumer Behavior Project on Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning wherein introduced Einstein Baby Day Care Centre.
• Recognized as a Best Performer in October 2009
• Remarkable experience in marketing, public relations and communications
Thorough knowledge of advertising and brand management strategies
• Co-Operative, Good Listener, Good Leader, Good Team Player, Punctual, Friendly, Nurturing, Highly Initiative, Hardworking & Dedicating Towards Work;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and internet
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop
• Skilled in designing and executing online marketing platforms
• Excellent organizational, planning and delegating skills
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• I believe in exclusivity.
• I believe in truthfulness.
• Perfection is keyword to success for me.
Alcatel-Lucent Managed Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (Joint Venture between Alcatel-Lucent and Reliance Communications)
Worked as a Corporate Communications Focal (Single Point of Contact for all the Corporate Communications activities across India).
• Worked with the branding & communication associates and formulated concepts, and implementation plans.
• Conceptualized enhancing and designing market collaterals for appropriate branding.
• Assisted in the evaluation of the capability of the event suppliers.
• Worked with the creative team on creative designs and lay out of the branding materials.
• Conducted branding exercise with internal clients.
• Coordinate and assist in all Internal & External communications
• Drafting Internal Newsletter
• To constantly communicate key corporate messages within the organization
• Daily new tracking of information
• Facilitate corporate events and presentations
• Co-ordination with the Internal Corporate Communication team
• Branding and Image building
• Work in internal and external brand building activities
• Handling Intranet for ALUMS
• Employee Engagement Activities
Nationality: Indian Date of Birth: 24th August, 1986
Marital Status: Married Phone Number: 404-551-2553
Languages known: English, Hindi, Marathi. Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential Address: 5011 Gardner Drive,
Alpharetta, GA 30009.
Note: I am on L2 Visa and have applied for EAD which would be valid till June 2014.
Please feel free to contact me for any further details.