• To work for an organization which would help in value addition and serve as a spring board to move ahead in my career by providing me challenging career opportunities.
• 2 year of experience in Mineral Water plant industry in Administration and as well as Data entry work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills acquired via study and on job work.
• Excellent Time Management Skills.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Excel/ Word. Using Power point to create presentation.
• Commitment towards any job assigned and contributing
through original and innovative mind.
Qualification: Bachelors of engineering in Electronics(2003)
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7
Company : C.M.Industries, ltd., India
Designation : ADMN Executive
Location : Gudur, India
Period : March 2009 to March 2011
Job profile Summary:
• Production Maintenance – Responsible for catering to the orders from the vendors. Forecasting the production based on the new orders from the dealers.
• Customer/Dealer Management – Maintaining all customer / dealers which company will contact on day to day basis. Receiving the payments from the dealers and account management. Responsible for order management.
• Data Entry Daily - Entering all the Customer invoices and purchase order data details in the computer daily and maintain the excel reports for Monthly Report generation.
• Vendor Management – Providing the purchase order for the company day to day needs, tracking the orders and updating the stock registers. Payment to vendors. Tracking and updating the Vendor ledger as appropriate.
• Stock Maintenance - Tracking the stock (bottles, Cans etc) on day to day basis. Updating the stock registering on receiving/consuming the stock. Placing the new orders as required by the Dealers/Customers.
• Other Admin Responsibilities - Responsible for day to day requisites for the workers. Responsible for factory management. Maintaining worker attendance history.