I am a Digital Communications Project Coordinator with experience and expertise in executing projects throughout the entire project life cycle including discovery, design, development, and delivery. I have been successful in managing Usability and Design projects with numerous team members and large budgets. Primary responsibilities include managing project plans, issues, budget and resource allocation, weekly status reports, client interaction and communication.
• MS Project, SharePoint, MS Office, Excel
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, ability to solve problems creatively and strategically, highly organized, excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to effectively lead and motivate team members
• Web knowledge – I write beauty product and fashion reviews and take all photographs for my beauty and fashion blog: Beauty-Twist.blogspot.com. I designed the user interface and edit all photos for Beauty-Twist.
Information Control Corporation (ICC)/Clutch Interactive 4/11 – Present
• Project Coordinator for various clients in the design, travel, and interactive marketing industries
• Manage cost, schedule, team coordination and project performance
• Monitor project progress to ensure resources are staying on target to meet client deadlines
• Present weekly status reports to allow clients insight into status of tasks, issues and/or risks
• Maintain running issue and risk logs for each project as needed, log includes issue and risk mitigation plan
• Schedule touch points, status report calls, and team building meetings
• Respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner
Abercrombie and Fitch Home Office 1/11 – 4/11
• Worked collaboratively with industry coordinators to ensure project efficiency and outcome. Accountable for implementation and execution of store products and layout with limited timelines. Managed a team of 70 associates and was in charge of recruiting and training new employees.
Telhio Credit Union
Member Service Representative 4/10 – 11/10
• Provided excellent member services and maintained member satisfaction. Professionally recognized for high transaction count and efficiency. Cashed checks and disbursed monies after verifying signatures, endorsements and member account balances. Collected loan payments and placed holds on accounts for uncollected funds. Responsible for meeting monthly sales goals.
• The Ohio State University, B.A.
Magna *** Laude, 3.7 GPA