1414 WILLOW TRACE DR APT E
OBJECTIVE Career objectives are to gain employment with a cooperation or institution, which will allow me to utilize my skills in a productive and challenging setting as a proficient employee.
• PERDUE FARM Sept 8, 2005 to April 27, 2006
• SMITHFEILD PACKING COMPANY May 6, 2006 to May 29, 2007
• SECURITY OFFICE June 3, 2007 to May 05, 2008
• QVC May 19, 2008 to Dec 9, 2011
• MY DUTIES FOR EACH JOB
• My duties at PERDUE FARMS was to pack 12 chickens per min in a box rotate with other to perform of duties such as cleaning chicken lable boxes an send to line to be shipped.
• My duties at Smithfield I worked in the head room I packed liver from the hog the liver was packed at 60lbs per box then sent to line to be shipped.
• My duties at Harbor Freight tools as a security office I made sure all areas of the warehouse an dock door an trucks inside an out was safe an secured for the employees at Harbor Freight tools.
• My duties at QVC I worked in the jewelry outbound department I pack jewelry daily at 90 to 100% to perform well at packing you had to go by what your pack slip say the pack slip tells what to pack an the qty of each item i also work in other areas such as exception fixing orders finding the right items for packages an I also work in areas such as MANPACK ,LNC ,SHIPPING & SLAPPER an im also equipment trained on the PE & RC.
Dillon High School class of “ 05 ”
I have excellent oral communications skills ,which enables me to converse in the many essential ways that are necessary in the workplace. I work well with others an in addition I have factory experience that can benefit production.
SUCH AS : WORD PERFECT, MICROSOFTWORD, PAGEMAKER, VENTURA PUBLISHER, IBM AND MACINTOSH SYSTEMS