10 Wilcliff Court , Markham, ON, L6E 2E5 ? Home-(905) 201-0510 ? Matt.Spataro@live.ca
Reliable, hardworking and well organized student seeking employment to gain further skills and work experience.
August 2010-September 2010 X-Treme Construction Scarborough, ON Landscaper
• Performed all duties involved in interlocking such as moving heavy equipment, breaking ground, digging, setting stones
• Performed all duties involved in landscaping such as planting and grooming of plants
April 2010-August 2010 Michael-Angelo’s Markham, ON Grocer
• Performed produce clerk duties; stocked products and handled produce, washed and trimmed produce, other duties as assigned
• Able to adapt quickly when asked to manage different departments such as Gardening or Produce
• Made product, as well as the store front presentable
• Helped customers who required assistance and provided accurate information
November 2008-August 2009 Garden Basket Markham, ON Grocer
• Produce clerk duties included ordering products when needed, receiving shipped products, ensuring orders were accurate, stocking products and handling produce presentation for customers’ purchase, including washing and trimming produce, as well as helping customers with inquiries.
• Member of Trent Excalibur men's varsity soccer; competed in the CIS
• Member of both the Markham Waxers Hockey Club and the Unionville Soccer Club
• Coached young athletes at the UMSC Soccer Camp
• Coach of Town of Markham Basketball League.
• Junior Achievement Certificate of Accomplishment in Business Basics presented by Bell Canada.
• V.I.P graduation certificate, participating in a course on Values, Influences and Peers.
• MVP honors and Sportsmanship honors from Markham Waxers Hockey Club and Unionville Soccer Club, 2003, 2004 & 2006.
Summary of Qualifications
? Excel at physical activities, researching, reading and writing as well as problem solving.
? Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, website creation, and most computer skills.
? Proven leadership abilities
? Strong social skills; quick to adapt in new environments; able to work under pressure.
? Determined and experienced with many years of previous part-time job experience.
? Always striving to learn new skills and to continue to develop
Strong multitasking and organizational skills
2010-2011 Trent University
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Cultural Studies (Bachelor of Arts)
No Degree Until 2014
2006-2010 Brother Andre Catholic High School
Markham, Ontario, Canada
High School Diploma Received
2005-2006 St. Julia Billiart Elementary School
Available upon request.