C: (312) 735 - 8700 • (312) 772 - 6711
E-Mail: email@example.com • Demo Reel : http://vimeo.com/filmquest
WRITER • PRODUCER • VIDEOGRAPHER • EDITOR
Solutions-focused self-starter seeking to contribute broad knowledge base in film & TV production toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing performance. Calm demeanor in the face of difficulties; ability to complete multiple projects from inception through completion while working under pressure in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments. Highly versatile; adept at quickly mastering new roles and responsibilities. Reputation for integrity, perseverance, and work ethic.
• Cross-Functional Team Leadership • Strategic Planning • Creative Problem Solving
• Process Improvement • Writing, Editing & Producing • Relationship Building
• 3D Animation & Compositing • Camera Work • Resource Allocation
• Emmy Award from the National Academy of Arts & Sciences for documentary 'My City Now,' 2003
• Mcdonald’s Multi-media Interactive Team Award, 1999
Producer / Camera / Editor – Yelp and Yahoo TV (2011-Present)
Contributed industry expertise as a Chicago field producer, with accountability for writing, producing, camera, and editing two-minute man-on-the-street reports and instructional for ‘Yelp and Yahoo TV’ segments for their website.
Producer / Camera - Radio Shack (2011)
Applied problem solving and analytical skills in producing a project involving insights from men and women and their perception of electronics retailer Radio Shack, in support of headquarter executives’ status review meeting.
Camera / Editor - Stoli Vodka (2011)
As Cameraman and Editor for Stoli Vodka event for ‘Thrillest’ promotional company in New York. Successfully shot a 3-hour event and editing project in 48 hours for Stoli clients to view over the holiday weekend.
Producer / Director / Editor - Career Coach Office (2011)
Successfully and cost-effectively produced four commercials for ‘Career Coach Office,’ an Internet corporation from Naperville, IL, integral to expanding positive brand image.
Producer / Camera - Art Gallery Walk (2011)
Served as a Producer and Cameraman in support of an innovative ‘Art Gallery Walk.’ Created a promotional video for the ‘Chicago Convention and Tourism Bureau.’
Producer / Camera / Editor - Hyde Park Jazz Festival (2011)
Creatively produced, directed, and edited an effective video involving the Hyde Park Jazz Festival, which is Chicago’s oldest festival.
Producer / Camera / Editor - Chicago State University (2011)
Produced and executed a video for CSU Foundation and Friends Fundraising Dinner, in honor of the new CEO of McDonalds, Don Thompson.
NOEL OCCOMY, PAGE 2 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Producer / Editor - Actively assisted with developing a 5-minute campaign for a Tennis Academy.
• Producer / Filmmaker - Spearheaded a 2-week stint in New Orleans shooting a for Feature Film / NOLA.
• Television Producer / Instructor - Designed, developed, and integrated engaging and educational curricula and lectured to students on television production at a Chicago Public School.
• Camera / Editor - Prepared an innovative visual resume for Van Stephens Designs / Project Runway Season 4, describing his life in under 3 minutes, which was used by producers to select him to host a new reality TV show on A&E.
• Camera / Editor - Created and presented a unique visual to present to Google executives for a $40 million fiber octave makeover for a suburban community district.
• 2D & 3D Animation / Editor - Designed and developed an introduction to a new program implemented into Chicago Public Schools’ elementary school curriculum.
• Creative Director / Editor - Spearheaded a key project from inception through completion for Four Wheel Magazine and Fox Sports Television pilot, "Ultimate Adventure.”
• Producer / Camera - Successfully handled all facets of “Rob’N,” a short film project, including casting, rehearsals, production accounting, production management, line production, and directing for 6 weeks, further exhibiting multitasking skills and ability to wear multiple different hats.
Bachelor of the Arts, Major in American Studies, Minor in Film - Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
Inducted into Brandies Hall of Fame
Awarded Brandeis University’s ‘Renaissance Man of the Year’
NCAA Men’s Tennis Champion
EQUIPMENT / GEAR / SOFTWARE
• HD Cameras (Canon 5D mark 2) (2)
• 7 inch On- Camera Field Monitors (2); 22 inch monitor (1); Live wireless monitors for clients (2)
• 20-foot white muslin backdrops with stands (2)
• Camera Dolly (1)
• 50mm Canon EF lenses (2)
• 32GB scan disk flash cards (2)
• G-Tech 2 terabyte hard drive to store HD footage (1)
• Laptops - 1 Apple 17 inch power Mac and 1 HP 17 inch computer (2)
• Sennheiser EW122PG3 - portable wireless with body pack transmitter, ME cardioids lavaliere and portable receiver (1)
• 26,300 watts of lighting (4-lights with 40" x 40" soft boxes; 2 Boom lights with extensions with 24” x 27” soft boxes)
• H4n handy portable digital Audio - recorder with 8GB SD Card (1)
• Matte Boxes with flags for camera lenses and 12 inch rods (2)
3D ANIMATION & COMPOSITING SKILLS
3D Studio Max, Cinema 4DXL 7, After Effects, Apple Motion , Adobe PhotoShop, DVD Studio Pro, Discreet Combustion
DSLR, HDTV, HDV, DVC Pro, Mini DV, Digital Beta, Beta, ¾, Hi-8, Digital Film
Final Cut Pro 6, 7 and 10, Adobe Premiere, Avid