I am a loyal dedicated individual who has the ambition to succeed in any given environment. Although I have extensive experience in the customer service industry, I love to learn and am always up for a challenge whatever the situation. I get along well with others and work efficiently on my own. I am seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to an employer.
Telemarketer/Mentor (Jun 2009 - Present)
*Achieved marketer of the month and marketer of the week several times. *Received an award for marketer of the year (2010) for our evening shift office. *Train/mentor new and existing employees through demonstration techniques. *Assist the manager with administrative duties.
Business Coordinator (Feb 2003 - Sept 2007)
*Provided professional referral services to physicians for business insurance coverage’s. *Coordinated speaking engagements and meetings with an excess of over 200 attendees. *Managed fee based consulting services and new sales lead generation. *Coordinated travel arrangements.
Client Service Representative (Sep 1996 – Oct 1999)
Automatic Data Processing
*Processed payroll "Easy Pay" for small businesses utilizing AS/400 & CATS
* Responsible for a client base of over 300 companies/small business clients
* Provided support to Easy Pay clients regarding payroll, accounting and tax filings: SUI, FUTA, SDI, Local, etc.
* Responsible for assuring that all wage garnishments and levies were properly processed
* Researched, analyzed and resolved any complex problems
* Educated clients on additional products offered at ADP
Computer Specialist Diploma (Jan 1992 – Jul 1992)
Tidewater Technical Institute, Norfolk, VA
Extensive professional training in Word Processing, Excel, Dbase III Plus