Career Focus Writer/Editor
Experience Summary • Experienced in writing articles, research papers, short stories, biographies, and essays.
• Well versed in proofreading/editing.
• Strong technical command of the English language; familiarity with APA and MLA writing styles; serious commitment to excellence in the printed and published word.
• Competent researcher, interviewer, and editor.
Education Associate of Arts in Business, University of Phoenix, Orlando, FL.
Graduated with a G.P.A of 3.97 2008
Experience Editor – All Pro Publishing, Kissimmee, FL
• Edit, rewrite, and proofread all articles/manuscript for local authors.
• Edit students’ academic papers. 01/11 - Present
08/10 - Present
• Freelance writer for Yahoo Contributor Network.
• Tutor students in Language Arts/Writing
• Skeldon Line Path High School, Berbice, Guyana
Subjects taught: English/Language Arts, Literature, History, and Math
11/08 – Present
08/10 – Present
06/96 – 10/98
Excellent online research ability
Great at meeting deadlines
Writing and Editing Samples
(This was a research article I did on the automotive industry. Because double spacing is prohibited on this website, the actual formatting of the paper was not shown.)
(This article was based on comparing and contrasting Jesus and Mohammed. Again, this site did not accommodate double spacing. Hence, the actual APA formatting was not present.)
(I actually created this manual for supervisors. Because I had copied and pasted the information onto this site, the writing style was somewhat lost. I do have all of the original works with the proper formatting on my computer for further clarification.)
(This is one of my most recent works. I had edited this book for the author. I am also in the process of editing another book for another author.)
References are available upon request.