Current Position: Pinckneyville Park Community Recreation Center
• Recreation Leader
• Schedules and Organizes Painting Studio
• Creates guidelines and rules for Painting Studio
• Organizes and conducts Kid’s Crafts and Play Dates
• Help design organize and conduct birthday parities
• Creates special group activities that include painting, and drawing.
• Teaches specially art camp: Creative drawing, Basic drawing, and cartooning.
• Works with Special needs students to provide them a quality learning experience.
January 2008 - 2011
Steak n Shake Lawrenceville, GA
• Scheduling and Labor Control
- Overseeing staff of 30 to 40
- Recruiting and developing other associates.
- Customer service
- Ordering, Receiving, and tracking deliveries
- Daily, weekly, and period inventories
- Administering cleaning duties and maintaining over all cleanliness of store
- Controlling food costs
August 2006 - January 2008
Michael's Arts and Crafts Anderson, SC
• Planning and communicating class programs, kid’s activities, and special events in the community and store to help drive sales.
• Administering in store demonstrations to encourage customer participation, interest, and purchases of targeted merchandise
• Creating effective storyboards and samples to enhance the look of
• Managing the classroom appearance to meet company established guidelines.
• Recruiting and developing class instructors.
• Education of team members on our programs to ensure proper accounting of sales.
• Develop and implement a dynamic and effective in store event program that creates an atmosphere of excitement to customers.
- Build customer relations in the store and in the community
April 2003 - August 2006
Chili's Anderson, SC
• Maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for guests to include regular guest interaction, community involvement and leadership in guest relations with the restaurant team.
- Education of team members on company guidelines and safety procedures.
- Oversee To-Go and Party Platter Sales
- Development and implement of marketing strategy for To-Go
- Implementing daily opening procedures and food counts
- Administering daily temperature checks to maintain product safety and freshness.
- Advising and overseeing employees during shifts
Education Anderson University
December 2007 Bachelor of Arts
Painting and Drawing Anderson, SC
Core Classes also include Education and History
Volunteer Experience 2007- Art Projects/Fundraising, New Foundations, Anderson SC
2007- Art Projects/Development, Fusion, Anderson SC
2007- Art Projects, Agape Outreach Ministries, Anderson SC
2007- Cancer Walk, Cancer Association, Anderson SC
2006- Organizing Warm Up America, Michael’s, Anderson SC
2005- Fundraising for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, Chili’s, Anderson SC
2005-06 Organized Food/Cloth for Boy’s & Girls Club, Anderson SC
Teaching Experience 2006- Event Coordinator/Classroom Instructor, Michael’s Arts and Crafts, Anderson SC
2003-04 Art Camp Instructor, Anderson Art Center, Anderson SC
2003-05 Teaching Experience, Palmetto Middle School, Williamston SC
2003 Teaching Experience, McCants Middle School, Anderson SC
2002 Teaching Experience, Wren High school, Williamston SC
Teaching Experience, Varennes Elementary School, Homeland Park SC
Teaching Experience, Concord Elementary School, Anderson SC
2001 Teaching Experience, Southwood Middle School, Anderson SC
Other • CPR Trained
• Passed Basic GACE