RONIE P. PRIMACO
Somosa, Tabogon, Cebu 6004
Seeking a challenging position in the art field where I can contribute my graphic design skills and experience.
Highly Gifted, creative, energetic and enthusiastic Graphic Artist with more than 8 years experience in creating highly compelling computer-drawing and paint illustrations for various media to explain or adorn print or spoken word. Sound ability to design and print media.
• Uncommon ability and experience in the use of graphic design software.
• Excellent verbal communication skills including the ability to convey ideas and information clearly, concisely and persuasively.
• Flexibility, good judgment and attention to detail essential.
• Remarkable entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to participate in a high-energy, motivated team
FREELANCE GRAPHIC ARTIST 2011 - Present
• Responsible in design process from concept to execution; including layouts, updating font/ clip art libraries, and copy writing for ads, Logos, product design, and any other requested marketing materials as required by printing establishment/client.
• Work with print vendors.
• Study layouts, proposed illustrations sketches, and other related materials in order to become familiar with assignment.
• Involve in the creative process to determine style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired results, conforming reproduction requirements, or following specific instructions concerning print output.
• Prepare design for T-Shirt, Color Separation (CMYK), Spot Color Design Separation.
• Proof reading of Spelling & Grammars
• Prepare Tarpaulin design for Occasion
• Participate in the creative process to formulate concept and render illustration and detail from models & sketches.
• Discuss illustrations at various stages of completion, making changes as necessary.
• Select type, draw lettering and lay out materials.
• Draw or print graphic materials and lettering to be used for product packaging, advertising layouts, and signage or collateral at counters.
• Prepare art layout for employee business cards, company letterhead and specialty cards as per printing establishment request.
4 J’s Advertising
Sancianko St., Cebu City
• Designed graphics and Company advertising for print
• Assisted in developing new product designs and packaging and the related marketing and sales.
• Assisted in creating a unified design identity throughout the print and explored opportunities to add value to company products increase sales
• Design Brochure, Flyer, Forms, School/Company ID’s, Wedding Invitations, Yearbook, Product Manuals, school programs
• T-Shirt Design, color Separation CMYK/Spot Color
• Photo Editing as required
• Large format Design: Tarpaulin, Panaflex, Billboard & more
• Corel Draw
GRAPHIC ARTIST/TUTORIAL INSTRUCTOR
SKYNET GRAPHIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
Poblacion, Consolacion, Cebu
• Created support materials for marketing and sales
• Responsible for the design and printing of flyers, Calling Cards, Company ID, Brochure, forms, Wedding Invitations,
• Operated, maintained and upgraded graphic equipment, software, computers and other equipment.
• Attended planning meetings and organized graphic strategies for upcoming assignments.
• Participated in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• Handled tutorial Classes 4 Hours Daily in Graphics Design (Corel Draw, photoshop).
Saudi Maintenance Specialties Co. Ltd., Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
April 1993 to November 1998
• Report directly to Company General Manager as well as Financial Manager
• Responsible for the preparation of (DFA) Draft for Approval (Internal/External Memorandum from the General Manager of SAMSCO LTD.
• Offered total administrative support to the Secretarial Department Manager, Controller of Finance and direct reports.
• Answering Phone for calling clients
• Maintained and updated attendance records of payroll system of Company Projects in whole Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and departmental personnel in Riyadh Head Office
• Organized details of agendas, minutes of meetings, itineraries, travel arrangements of employees from project to project, vacation and expenses reports.
• Handled requisitioning of Office supplies and inventory adhering to a limited budget.
Customized Payroll System of the Company
OS: Windows 98: MS Word
EXTRA CURRICULAR SEMINARS:
NETWORK PATROL NOVEL NETWORK Speaker: Roland Greffiths Location: Marriot Hotel, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Cebu Central College
Associate in Marine Engineering
Don Esteban Nolasco Memorial Barangay High School (DENMBARHS)