?? SUMMER KYLE THAXTON??
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Ability to work with wide range of software and hardware, excellent problems solving skills
Highly-motivated, quick learner, works well as team member and independent player
Superior organizational skills, multi-task effectively and prioritize work flow
Microsoft Office• Macintosh • Final Cut ¨ InDesign • Photoshop • Illustrator
DreamWeaver • Flash • Scanner • Printer • Maya • PC • 70wpm
Bachelor of Arts, Elon University, Elon, NC
May 2011, Art – Digital Art
LUMEN SCHOLARS, ELON UNIVERSITY, ELON, NC 2011 to Present
Producing 2-D artwork for client, including animations, characters, backgrounds, and objects
• Formulating designs and artwork for clients Android phone Application.
• Aiding in the creative process and developing art to the client’s specifications.
• Creating game sprites, backgrounds, objects, decorations, title screens, and all other art needs that arise throughout the process
DIGITAL CONSULTANT, ELON UNIVERSITY, ELON, NC 2009 to 2011
Assisted those seeking help in using software and hardware, often problem solving for solutions to questions
• Assisted fellow students seeking help with using the hardware and software
• Used strong problem-solving skills to find answers to software questions, and worked well under pressure
• Polished communication skills in collaboration with others on ideas to implement into design concepts and to resolve problems.
CREATIVE RESOLUTIONS, ELON UNIVERSITY, ELON, NC 2009 to 2011
Designed within deadlines and with clients to make advertising posters and flyers for campus events
• Conceptualized design while insuring professionalism and accurately meet client needs for advertising posters
• Worked closely with client and fellow graphic designers to develop visual elements for posters of cultural events in and around campus.
• Contributed materials, photographs, and illustrators stock imagery sources for designs
• Managed multiple deadlines; printed and distributed the final design
• Exhibited exceptional creativity for making designs with little or no specifications from client
SKIDS RESTAURANT OF ELON 2004 to 2006
Handled all aspects of customer satisfaction in fast paced, family-style restaurant
• Provided exceptional service to 10-15 tables including food delivery, cleanliness, and transactions
Temporary Portfolio Available Here