Ahmed Ali Khairy Hendawi
608, 9th street S.W. #2217
Calgary, Alberta, T2P 2B3
Home phone: 403-474-3842
Creative and dedicated Graphic Designer seeking a full-time position with advancement opportunity to further enhance my knowledge in graphic design.
• Ability to create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
• Team player also capable of working independently with minimal direction
• Broad-based knowledge experience in both interior and graphic design.
• Ability to work productively and effectively with all levels of management and a full range of personalities.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Exceptional interpersonal, client service skills.
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
• Proficient with Mac and PC
• IC3 Training
• Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
•???? AutoCAD 2D & 3D
? 3D Studio Max
Faculty of Applied Arts
Bachelor of Applied Arts - 1994
Reeves College, Calgary, Alberta
Graphic design Diploma - 2010
Mahdi Habib office Furniture Company 2005 -2009 (an international office furniture importer & manufacturer
Position: Interior Designer - Executive Manager
• Hired as a designer & quickly promoted to senior designer for the company, two years later I was promoted again to executive manager.
• Planned, designed, and furnished interiors of residential, commercial, or industrial buildings.
• Estimated material requirements and costs, and presented design to client for approval.
• Conferred with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, and architectural preferences, etc.
Form and Function company 2003 - 2005
Position: Interior Designer
• Took measurements from sites
• Drawing with AutoCAD and distributing furniture as requested
• Made 3D modeling using all approved materials and modifying approved work as animated movie
Experience in Canada
• Zeller's (Nov 2009 – present)
References available upon request