Mr. Gene Koprowski, co-founder and managing partner of Genome-Communications, LLP, has 25 years of strategic communications experience working with some of the world’s leading media and corporate brands as a producer, writer, editor and strategist. His knowledge, skills and abilities include:
• Expertise in Strategic Brand Messaging
• Communications Planning
• Media Execution
He is also skilled in Producing the Following for Traditional and New Media, Corporate, and Government clients:
• Press Releases, Speeches and Talking Points
• Fact Sheets and Brochures, Position Papers, Technical, Medical and Scientific Manuscripts
• Social Media Content, Radio and TV Ads, Essays and Magazine Articles
His strategic communications accomplishments for the last two years include the following:
• Served as a senior communications counselor for the pharmacy department director of the Carl Darnell Army Medical Hospital at Fort Hood, generating scientific abstracts, medical poster presentations, and brokering medical journal coverage.
• Provided media strategy/consulting to executives the Department of Homeland Security, and developed 30 second radio spots for the U.S. Border Patrol which were broadcast on ESPN/Redskins Radio.
• Served as a strategic communications consultant/speechwriter for the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Research & Development.
• Provided strategic counsel, and fundraising services for Political Action Committees (PACs), candidates for U.S. Congress, U.S. Senate, Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Chairman of the Republican National Committee, and County Sheriff. See, http://www.republicanassemblies.org/nfra-endorsed-candidate-wins-in-illinois/
Mr. Koprowski’s online portfolio of writing samples is available here:
Mr. Koprowski earned an Emmy Award Nomination in 2008 for his work for FoxNews.com.
Virginia Governor Robert F. McDonnell nominated – and the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia unanimously approved – Mr. Koprowski for a four year appointment (2010-2014) as a Special Commissioner on the Governor’s Advisory Commission on Mandated Health Insurance Benefits. See, http://www.governor.virginia.gov/news/viewRelease.cfm?id=411
Published more than 5,000 serious journalistic, op/ed, and scholarly articles during his career in The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Investor's Business Daily, The Washington Times, America Economia/The Wall Street Journal Latin America Edition, The Asia Times, The South China Morning Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, Business 2.0, The Wall Street Journal Europe, The New Scientist, Software Magazine, Information Week, Newsweek Magazine, Washington Technology, and others. His writing and research has been cited as authoritative repeatedly in academic journals and books, and several U.S. Patents. Co-author of the Encyclopedia of Health Services Research (Sage Publishing, 2009). Co-author of The Portable MBA in Marketing (1995). Author of the forthcoming book, Nanotechnology in Medicine: Emerging Applications (Momentum Press, 2011).
Law Degree, The Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Master of Arts, The University of Chicago
Baccalaureate, Northwestern University