If you’re looking for an individual with substantial experience in art and concept art environment, with strong analytical and conceptual skill, I may be the candidate you’re seeking.
Having great and outgoing personality, along with the Major in Technical Drawing and Fine Art. I am seeking a position that will allow me to improve my extensive knowledge in Art, Design and Fabrication industry, at the same time providing necessary experience within and beyond my limits. I am confident of being a strong candidate for the provided position.
As an artist, I have 13 years of decorating, painting and custom designing experience in Canada and Russia. I have held over six solo exhibitions and been involved in various group exhibitions and nine exhibitions as a member of St. Albert Painters Guild. I have held over six solo exhibitions, have been involved in various group exhibitions and nine exhibitions as a member of St. Albert Painters Guild.
I am an astute planner with exceptionally strong organizational skills and have consistently met or exceeded all performance goals and project deadlines.
Please also note that I am a skilled problem solver who consistently delivers creative solutions to complex projects and designs. What’s more, I am an effective communicator, comfortable in working with, presenting to and negotiating with my co-workers, professional staff, senior management, customers and suppliers.
I would be delighted to have the opportunity for a personal interview and can, of course, be available at your convenience. I thank you in advance for your time and consideration and look forward to what I anticipate will be first of many positive communications.
I am seeking a position that will allow me to improve my extensive knowledge in Fine Art & Design and provide necessary experience within and beyond my limits.
Major in Technical Drawing and Fine Art
State University of Art
Krasnodar, Russia 1989
AREAS OF EXPERTISE / SPECIALTIES
• Proficient in Technical Drawings, Fine Arts, water and oil painting.
• Qualified Teacher of Fine Art and Drawing.
• Extensive Art History knowledge.
• Certified framer and design specialist.
• Competitive and ambitious; Welcome new challenges.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly motivated with strong work ethic; Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with reliable quality.
• Bilingual; Fluent in English/Russian.
Art consultant and frame department technician 2008-Present
Michaels Art and Craft
• Framing artwork.
• Frame and art handling.
• Quality and Inventory control.
Art Teacher 2007-2008
Michael Art and Craft
• Consulting and improving student’s drawing/drafting skills.
• Providing better understanding in art handling and framing.
• Teaching different drawing techniques.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
• Certified Designer Specialist
• Certified Framing Technician.
• .Member of St. Albert Painters Guild