SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Motivated, dedicated and responsible individual capable of completing any assigned task.
• Strong leadership ability, superior communication skills with all levels of employees and management.
• Prepared compelling speculative and production material that will please readers and advertising customers.
• Very capable of keeping quality assurance and deadline compliance.
• Work effectively in team environment and manage pressure well to maintain a focus on the job at hand.
• Communicates well with the Art Director, team production designers, sales team and advertising customers.
• Adhere to all corporate policies and procedures in the conduct of the business.
• Exhibits a cooperative, solution-oriented approach to problem solving..
• Works independently with minimal instruction or supervision.
• Very Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat as well as MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access,
• Familiar with newspaper or magazine production programs and systems
• A strong demonstrated commitment to high quality customer service
• Highly creative, motivated team player with excellent, versatile problem solving skills..
• Able to work well under deadlines
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Willing to work a flexible schedule when necessary.
• Worked as the liaison between the client and production company