It would be an honor to share my acquired skills, education and optimistic outlook with an establishment that would not only sharpen those abilities, but provide an opportunity to grow.
[2009-Present] MACTEC Federal Programs, Inc. Andrews AFB
Senior Environmental Tech
• Experience with the installation of Static IP Addresses for the PM4i Barcode Printers that track hazardous chemicals.
• Familiar with using the Air Force Environmental Information System (AF-EMIS).
• Assisted with the migration from AF-EMIS to Enterprise Environmental, Safety, and Occupational Health-Management Information System (EESOH-MIS).
• Accurate data entry and updates within web base software.
• Assistance with the procedure of loading Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for new chemicals into the tracking system.
• Review MSDS for approval of requested chemicals included in a process from an environmentalist standpoint.
• Familiar with EPA 17 toxics.
• Provided support to HAZMAT Pharmacies and associated shops.
• Research local purchased and material stock number (FEDLOG) items to maintain accurate information such as shelf life.
• Train shop and main distribution center personnel on the functionality of EESOH-MIS.
• Check distribution facility inventory and make sure all items have been properly identified by barcode.
• Create processes; add materials, associate shop/distribution, approve/disapprove material authorization.
[ 2007-2009] Airman & Family Readiness Center Andrews AFB
Computer Resource Specialist & CSA
• Designed computerized workstations for use of existing hardware.
• Provide software and hardware for hands-on training in computer fundamentals: spreadsheets, graphics, macro programming, and databases.
• Responsible for the Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) by using Intermec PM4i EasyCoder.
• Assist with complete network and software migration.
• Experience in creating accounts with SQL 2000.
[2007-2008] Bath & Body Works Maryland
Regular Sales Technician
• Followed protocol in staging displays and sales.
• Gained knowledge of inventory control procedures.
• Assisted with close of business protocols.
[2007-2007] Macy’s Virginia
• Proven record of developing and implementing accurate operational Developed quick notes for training references.
• Assist with product markdowns.
[2004-2006] Roanoke City E911 Center Virginia
• Check wanted status on individuals, weapons, and personal property through VCIN//NCIC.
• Confirm "Hit" confirmations via Teletype and through
Surrounding, participating agencies.
• Process and dispatch emergency calls for police, fire, and rescue with the use of CAD.
[2002-2004] Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital Virginia
• Collect blood samples from adult(s)/children for laboratory testing.
• Two years’ experience with computers, fax machine, printers, microscopes, and centrifuges.
• Familiar with HIPAA regulations and procedures.
[1998-2002] United States Army Various Locations
• Certified in fiber optics and category 5 installation.
• Four years’ experience in gaffing wooden poles/manning the bucket truck to include setting new sites,
• Troubleshoot communication issues: testing connection points, inspect cables for damage, stripped wires, and splice fiber optic cable.
 Hopeless Romantic Fever Crofton, Maryland
Published Author: Keisha D. Helm
[ 2002-2008 ] Hollins University Roanoke, Virginia
Child Psychology/Juvenile Criminal Justice
[1997-1998] Virginia Western Community College Roanoke, Virginia
Community Volunteer Randal Heights Elementary School
Published Author: 2010 Hopeless Romantic Fever ****** Poetry