To obtain an internship in the field of Digital Media that will allow me to exercise my skills as well as gain experience to contribute to a company’s goals.
TCI College of Technology, New York, NY
Associate’s Degree of Applied Science in Digital Media Arts, expected 12/12
Web-Based Interactivity, Print Design, Fundamentals of Internet Applications, Introduction to Animation, Digital Design, Color and Graphic Design
• Adobe Flash CS5: Using Action Script 3.0 to create websites in flash and creating animations with a story line.
• Adobe Illustrator CS5: Creating print designs such as, business cards, letter heads and envelopes.
• Adobe InDesign CS5: Producing magazine prints, advertisements, flyers and coupons.
• Adobe Photoshop CS5: Retouching and editing photos, creating and designing CD covers.
• Adobe Dreamweaver CS5: Creating websites by inserting elements to an untitled web page.
• XHTML and CSS: Using HTML and CSS coding to design web pages.
Active Staffing Services, New York, NY 01/07 to 09/10
Retail Sales Associate
• Assisted customers with questions about clothing and updated them with latest styles and fashion.
• Placed censors on clothing, sorted out hangers in stock room and placed the right hanger on the proper clothing or accessories.
• Assisted other coworkers when they need help.
Jobcorp Academy, Brooklyn, NY 11/06 to 07/08
• Took customers’ orders, separated by category and executed each order to fullest of my ability.
• Replaced ink cartridges and paper whenever low.
New York SKYRIDE, New York, NY 11/04 to 10/06
• Guided guests through the show room and then placed them on the New York Sky Ride Simulator.
• Scanned tickets and showed guests to their correct destinations.
• Organized souvenirs on shelves in the souvenir shop.
1743 Flatbush Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11210 ¦ (347)-756-9774 ¦ email@example.com