I also accept drawing and design work independently, even as a Draftsman.
I am an Architect and Industrial Designer with over 16 years of experience, working computer programs to design and engineering including: AutoCad, Revit, and others .
In my projects finished my career, there is an International Terminal Airport to 3 million annual passengers, demonstrating my knowledge of aeronautical projects among others.
I worked with Architecture and Design Firms of various parts of the world, including Europe, South and Central America.
I have attached my resume.
Thank you for your consideration.
Luis A. Paniagua Calle
LUIS A. PANIAGUA CALLE
3891 N.W. Flagler Terr.
Miami, FL 33126
Master of Architecture
University of Engineering Havana (ISPJAE) Havana, Cuba
Graduated Magna *** Laude
Professor of Industrial Design and Pre-University Studies
Institute of Teacher Creators, Jose Marti Havana, Cuba
Industrial Design Degree
Institute of Industrial Design Havana, Cuba
ACINOX ENGINEERING CORPORATION Havana, Cuba
Project Specialist and Administrator
Directed and coordinated construction projects from inception to completion, including: Creating and developing conceptual directives after meeting with client and determining the resources and objectives of the project. Selecting which design technologies, colors, equipment, materials and other components to use to best execute the project. Prepared architectural contract documents that complied with office standards. Accountable for compliance and code analysis of project design. Prepared project estimates. Integrated all project elements into a unified design by interfacing with other disciplines. Tracked project performance and monitored team dynamics.
- Shopping and Business Centers. Cold storage and maintenance warehouses. Specialized temperature controlled chambers for the cultivation, dehydration and curing of plants. Sport stadiums and private home roofing.
CIMEX CORPORATION Havana, Cuba
Department of Construction Investments
Member of a select team of architects specializing in city planning and development including: City remodeling, reconstructing and modernizing, as well as drafting, design and construction of new buildings.
- Shopping Centers. Conservation and restoration projects for buildings with classic architecture. Small shops and restaurants.
CIVIL AERONAUTICS INSTITUTE OF CUBA (IACC) Havana, Cuba
Architect / Planner
Department of Construction Investments
Created and executed the plans for the expansion and development of Havana International Airport, using data bases and various forms of raw data such as volume, dimension and traffic flow. Studied and used modern air terminal concepts as the basis of design for a new Airport Control Tower and Air Terminal, with a capacity of 3 million passengers a year. Was a consultant on a complementary airport project for the creation and expansion of roads surrounding and leading to the airport.
INTEGRAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OF FISHERIES (ECONSTIP) Havana, Cuba
Junior Architect and Designer
Developed design concepts and constructive technology for the fisheries industry. Also gained a thorough knowledge of architectural and engineering codes. Developed the first technologically advanced design and construction concepts for building structures in the commercial fisheries industry.
Finished projects :
- Ice-making plants. Fish and lobster processing plants.
- Cold storage warehouses. Modular coolers and freezers. Offices. Jetties.
INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (IPDI) Havana, Cuba
Professor of Industrial Design
Taught Industrial Design, specializing in structural and basic design.
Designed interior spaces for luxury tourist resorts, including international hotel chains such as Melia, in popular tourist areas like Varadero and Havana. Did remodeling and interior design for various boutique shops inside upscale hotels and malls. Developed appropriate alternatives and concepts to typical tropical ambience. Created the plans and designed different modules for international commercial fairs in Havana.
· Graduated Magna *** Laude, University of Engineering, Havana ( ISPJAE)
· Professor of Industrial Design.
· Created a feasibility study and the expansion plan of the International Airport of the City of Havana. Projected Goals: New Air Traffic Control Tower, New Air Terminal 3 (two-levels, with a capacity of 3 million annually). Expansion of surrounding roads leading to airport.
Used lightweight panel construction systems from different countries to design or remodel: cold storage and standard warehouses, retail stores, industrial plants, offices, communications centers, housing, greenhouses, advanced experimental structures for the curing and dehydration of tobacco.
Computer skills: AutoCAD, 3D, Revit ,Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, Adobe Photoshop.
· Years of experience in Interior Design and Industrial Design.
· Years of experience in Urbanistic, Industrial, Commercial and Aviation Architecture.
· Expertise in construction solutions for remodeling and renovating. .
· Specialist in light panel construction systems from various countries including: Mexico, Italy, Spain, Colombia and USA ( Sealoflex Waterproofing ).
· Experience in marketing and selling building technology and materials.
Work well with vendors across commercial, private and public sectors.
Expertise in project management; can take concepts to creation while effectively managing all resources.
Proficient in hand sketching drafts and computer aided drawing.