Name: Charmaine Annah
Marital Status: Single
Address: 865 Zone 3, Seshego
License: Code 8
Hobbies: Dancing, Singing, watching television, listening to radio, reading magazines
Secondary Education Matriculated at Capricorn High School: 1998-2002
Passed with Exemption English
Achievements School cheerleader, Half & Full colours for choir,
100% attendance Grd 1 up to Grd 12.
Tertiary Education University of the Witwatersrand: 2003 – 2008
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Extra Mural Activities: Netball
Achievements Candidate for SRC elections 2004, Cultural sub committee for residence 2004, Gold medal for netball, Silver for soccer, Silver for tug of war at the All Residence Council sports day 2004, Class representative for Applied English 122 2003, Treasurer for House Committee 2005, Head of Alto in Wits Choir 2004, Vice Chairperson for House Committee 2006.
Period Organization Duties
One (1) month Student Wise Promotions
March 2007 December 07 D 5 Marketing Promote Nurofen and Strepsils medication
April 2003-February 2005
October 2006- December 2007
Jan 2008-Jan 2010
Apr 2011-June 2011
July 2011- To date
Wits Volunteer Programme
Batswala Business Enterprise
Department of Health and Social Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
? Community Developer
• Assist homeless children with shelter.
• Offer Counseling to abused children.
• Create Projects for the entertainment of children.
• Provide care for people with disabilities and the old aged.
• Organised donations for orphans.
• Assist with getting clothing and toys HIV/AIDS orphans.
? Editor for Limpopo Eden Newspaper and Labella Magazine
• Interview, research and edit all articles for the publications.
• Responsible for all media duties e.g media briefings.
? Admin Clerk: Human Resource Management
• Assisting with general administration for the unit.
• Receive and file correspondence.
• Typing Memorandums.
• Taking minutes.
• Opening of suggestion boxes.
• Arranging of internal & external inboxes.
• Monitoring of Batho Pele Principles.
• Collection and promotion of ******* and promotional materials on HIV/AIDS.
• Observe national and international days on both HIV &
? Intern: HRM
• Assistance with transfers
• Recruitment and selection
• Housing and Medical aid management
• Pension fund assistance in payments
• Leave management and capturing on PERSAL
? Admin Officer: Transformation
? Special Programmes
• Facilitate and conduct gender, youth, disability, aged and children programmes and workshops
• Monitor accessibility to buildings at the workplaces for persons with disability
• Ensure the establishment of disabled, youth, women, men projects.
• Facilitate the establishment of Women’s Forum and Men’s Forum
• Facilitate the establishment of Poverty alleviation projects for the youth
? Service Delivery
• Monitoring generic, transversal and domain service standards in the workplace
• Opening and servicing of suggestion boxes
• Coordinating District Batho Pele Week and Provincial Batho Pele day
• Conducting Information day
• Management of complaints
• Conducting a CMEP
• Observe calendar days (national and international)
• Compile reports on the progress of the programmes
• Facilitate meetings and write monthly reports
• Assist with coordination of training for supervisors on referral procedures.
• Assist with the continuous marketing of the programme
• Coordinate health promotion programmes (sports) to promote healthy lifestyle and prevention of diseases.
Team Worker Patient Good at Research
Efficient Hard Worker Good Communicator
Accountable Reliable Competent
Computer Literate Good Writer