SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
As a U.S. Army specialist with four years of culinary arts and administrative assistance in providing customers and personal services, I am able to communicate effectively with team members, supervisors, clients and other customers. I can organize and lead a variety of diverse projects simultaneously; possess excellent written and oral skills; capable of working under pressure in order to meet deadlines; ability to work effectively as an individual or in a group and I require minimal to no supervision.
Infidelity 6 min short Writer, Director
Proxy 8 min short Sound Recordist
Altered States 3 min music video Director, Editor
I’m Star 4 min music video Director, Editor
Airplanes 4 min music video Producer Futuriztik Muzik 37 sec commercial Director, Editor
Dorito Shuffle 30 sec commercial Director, Editor
Dorito Baggin 30 sec commercial Director, Editor
O 2 30 sec trailer Boom Operator, Sound
Film Noir 30 sec trailer Editor,
The Drop Off 30 sec trailer Boom Operator Sound
Fever Dream 5 min short Boom Operator, Sound
The Examiner 5 min short Grip
God Of The Storm 5 min short Boom Operator, Sound
Tech Support 5 min short Editor, Props
Clowns 3 min short Boom Operator, Sound
• Class C Driver’s License
Correctional Officer, Austin, Texas April 2007- April 2008
Travis State Jail
• Guarded inmates in penal or rehabilitative institution
• Conducted inspections of locks, window bars, grills, doors, gates, fire, safety, and sanitation
• Maintained discipline and order among prisoners.
• Communicated with peers to convey information effectively.
• Took necessary steps to correct problems or referred problems to appropriate agency.
Food Service Specialist, U.S Army November 2002- October 2006
• Served as food service administrative assistant on a military installation serving over 10,000 people.
• Supervised up to 20 personnel in daily operations.
• Observed, received, and obtained information.
• Developed specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
• Monitored and controlled resources and oversaw the spending money entering and exiting the dining facility.
• Provided guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Handled complaints, settled disputes, and resolved grievances and conflicts.
• Compiled records required by government agencies regarding sanitation, and food subsides.
• Coordinated assignments of cooking personnel to ensure economical use of food and timely preparation.
• Monitored compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation, serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
• Managed a fast-paced office, trained and supervised one employee; coordinated and maintained production schedules, cash sheets, and work schedules.
KD College Dallas, TX January 2012
Associates of Applied Arts Degree in Motion Picture Production
Proficient in various computer software programs including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Sound Track Pro, Gorilla, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Windows Excel, and Powerpoint. I also can operate any Mac/Apple computer.