870 Grove Street #102
San Francisco, CA. 94117
• San Francisco State University, Teaching Assistant; Fundamentals of Creative Writing.
• San Francisco State University, Teaching Assistant; Creative Writing; Short Story II
• Assistant Apprentice Instructor, Bricklayer Local #3.
• Project Read Volunteer.
Human Resources Training and Development
• Bricklayers Local #3 Rank and File member; Executive Board, Building Trades Council.
• Chairman Bricklayers Local #7 San Francisco; intermediary between management, union and the rank and file workers.
• Shop Steward Local #3; maintain compliance with local, state, and federal labor laws. Daily jobsite record keeping and workplace safety.
• Fourth Generation Masonry; employee motivation and morale building.
Sales and Customer Service
• Fourth Generation Masonry; client, supplier, contractor liaison.
• Italics Tile Showroom; solve customer challenges and concerns, through offered design suggestions. Maintain and increase return clientele by 30%.
• Mike’s Bikes; bicycle repair, customer sales and service, provide security and promote cycling advocacy.
• Film Yard Video; maintain, grow and improve customer service.
• Bricks, Strange Tales of an Unreal West. Ed. Trent Tano, Strangewest Publications. 2004
• God Sitting Next to You. The Point. 2004
• Darkness Visible or does anyone have a match? At www.darknessvisibleorlackoflight.blogspot
San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA.
• 2004 Masters Degree; English (Creative Writing).
• 2002 Bachelor of Arts; English (Creative Writing).