Work in transcription of case notes for several major US corporations, ranging in subject from finance to insurance, as well as for psychologists/psychiatrists and medical doctors. Experience in quality assurance and with training new employees for related transcription work, and proofreading/editing case notes and letters, as well as speeches. Separately, work in music production for personal and business-related endeavors.
- Proficiency in Typing/Transcription
- Quality Assurance/Training Experience
- Music Production Personally and for Business-Related Reasons
- Eight Years of Spanish Classes/Time Abroad
- Experience in Telemarketing and Customer Service
- Proficiency in Writing, Technically, Creatively, and for Publications.
Was promoted twice within the last eight months from simple transcription to QA work and over-the-shoulder training of new hires. Learned Spanish during the years between middle school and college, with a brief period abroad. Awards for academics, public speaking, and writing, as well as publication of my poetry in a literary magazine.
October 2011 to Present
Student Business Services of Athens Co-op Athens, Georgia
Transcription and Quality Assurance Work for Mostly Finance and Insurance-Related Case Notes.
Education and Training
University of Georgia, 2012
Athens, Georgia, United States
Associate's degree completed. Study of English for a Bachelor's degree with a projected completion date of May, 2012.