EXECUTIVE SALES PROFESSIONAL
PROFILE An experienced professional and effectual leader with a proven ability to exceed sales quotas:
• Years of strong inside/outside sales experience
• Master of presentations
• Experienced team leader and manager
• Powerful but gentle closing abilities
• Passion for gaining personal relationships with clients
2009 – Present Sales Manager Apex Professionals
Apex is an international company with an extensive sales force. They are a leader in their industry, helping individuals relieve the financial burdens of a Time Share. Their sales teams travel forty-six weeks a year to all 50 states.
Organize meetings with new and established clients and perform sales presentations that provide clients with information about Apex Professionals. Sit down one on one with owners to answer questions and resolve concerns. Generate referrals and build personal relationships with each client and close sales by signing contracts.
• Frequently earn recognition for top sales performance
• Rapidly advanced through positions and promoted to Team Lead
• Closing rate of 40%
• Ability to read people, assess the situation and quickly adapt to the needs of clients/customers
2005-2010 Owner/General Manager Finishline Motorsports
Finishline Motorsports was full service motorcycle/ATV dealership that I built from the ground up. We created strong name recognition and a loyal customer base. We experienced steady growth until the flooding of our county and the ensuing economic fall of the area.
I implemented advertising and marketing programs. I managed all aspects of the dealership. I laid out systems and programs to enable each department to run smoothly and support each other.
• Managed Part, Service and Sales Departments
• Managed inventory and purchasing
• Desked sales deals enabling us to hold a gross
• Wrote Blog articles
• Created and edited sales presentations
1996-2005 Parts Manager Western Peterbilt, Inc.
A growing, fast paced, nationally recognized company in the heavy truck industry.
• Started as a counterman and worked my way to management
• Increased department sales from $400,000 per month to $600,000
• Managed inside and outside sales
• Managed inventory
• Hired and trained a professional and successful team
Excellent with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
Great communication skills both written and verbal