A motivated, self-starter seeks entry-level position in movie or television production, whether it's on set or in the office.
BLUECAT SCREENPLAY COMPETITION (June 2014 - Current)
Freelance Script Consultant
CHOCOLATE SUNDAES (Feb. 2014)
Maintain Communication Subscribers
Photo Booth Operator
BLUMHOUSE PRODUCTION (Nov. 2013 - Feb. 2014)
NADAFUX (Nov. 2013)
Set Production Assistant
JEAN AND JACK (Oct. 2010 - Dec. 2010)
PHYSICAL PLANT DEPARTMENT (Aug. 2007 - May 2011)
SKILLS AND AREAS OF STUDY
• Development, Script Coverage
• Insurance and Permits
• Pre-Production, Production Office Set-Up
• Call Sheets & Production Reports
• Compiling Cast, Crew & Vendor Lists
• Obtaining Stock Footage
• Purchase Orders, Document Distribution
• Product Placement
• Organizing Writers’ Meetings, Table Reads
• Script Format, Colors & Revision
• Legal & Literary Research, Copyrights
• SAG Contracts & Paperwork & The Processing Lab
Quickbooks, Adobe’s Photoshop, Mac OS X, Windows Vista/XP/2000/8, Microsoft Office, and WPM 48.
Bachelor’s Degree in Cinema and Digital Arts with a concentration in Screenwriting at Point Park University (2011).
Here's a few activities I was apart of with in school:
ACTV (Allegheny College TV) Allegheny College, Meadville Pa
2005 – 2006
· An organization for students who have an interest in multimedia.
· Students are able to create television shows and learn how to use the equipment.
· Held both a writer’s and PA’s position.
ASF (Allegheny Student Filmmakers) Allegheny College
2005 – 2006
· An organization for inspiring actors, directors, writers, and producers.
· A friendly environment where students learn essential skills required for working in media, both creatively and professionally.
· Held a writer’s position.
John P. Harris Society Point Park University
2007 – 2009
· A film appreciation club.
· Students participate in hosting events and fundraisers.
· Regular member.
The Cavalcade Point Park University
2009 – 2010
· A university publication which displayed all student’s work, from poetry to short stories.
· Freelance writer – attended meetings every so often.
These are a few awards I've won while in high school for my poetry:
· May 2005 - TRIO Upward Bound Achiever Certificate
· November 2005 - National Poetry Month 2005 Editor’s Choice Award
· May 2006 – Nominated for Poetry Month 2006 Poetry Ambassador