Rose G. Zarcone
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
BA in English, 2010
• College Honors
• Highest Departmental Honors
• Freelance Writer, WMU Expert Writing & Editing Services for Non-native English Speakers
January 2012 – Present
• Freelance Writer, Elance.com
March 2011 – Present
Writing blog articles on assorted subjects, editing articles and ebooks.
• Library Student Clerk, Young Research Library, UCLA
January 2009 – June 2010
Prepared periodicals for binding utilizing the library database.
• Editor and Essay Writer
December 2008 – Present
Assisted ESL students at UCLA in forming their personal statements for graduate school and internships.
• English Tutor
Oct 2006 – March 2007
Tutored middle school students learning English as a second language
• Audiovisual Assistant, Valley Vineyard Christian Fellowship
January 2003 – June 2011
OTHER ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS:
• Martial Arts
Spring 2008- Present
Jiu Jitsu Blue Belt
• Invisible Children Group at UCLA
President Fall 2007- Spring 2009
Organized fundraisers to raise money for refugees in Uganda and regularly organized screenings of a documentary to raise awareness of social justice issues.