• Studio Arts Major, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. April 2013
• Film Studies Minor, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. April 2013
• Intensive Art course at Altos de Chavon School of Design, La Romana, Dominican Republic; June 2008
• The National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Member, 2010-2012
• Golden Key International Honor Society, Member, 2011-2012
• University of Pittsburgh Dean’s List, 2009-2010
Art Exhibitions and Awards
• University of Pittsburgh Studio Arts Student Exhibition, University Art Gallery, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. April 2011
• Edward Powell Award in the Arts, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. April 2011
• 13th Annual Art All Night, Iron City Brewing, Lawrenceville, PA. April 24, 25 2010.
• Adobe, Photoshop
• Digital Printing with Epson 4880 and 9900 printer
• Color Munki , color profiling for computer monitors and printers
• Black and White Film Photography Developing
• Digital Photography: Nikon D90, Canon Rebel , Canon Mark III
• Fine Arts Training in Painting (4 semesters), Drawing (3 semesters), Sculpture (2 semesters)
• Fluent in Spanish
• Teaching Assistant for Studio Arts Painting 1250 class, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. January- April 2012
o Available 8 hours per week to assist students in the Painting 1250 class and also Foundation 0120 classes.
o Special Access to materials and tools for the class. Responsibilities include overseeing that all materials are used properly and returned.
o Assist the supervisor with aspects of evaluating student work, ordering materials when needed, and maintaining a well organized teaching environment in the studio.
• Studio Arts Department Digital Lab Monitor, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. Aug 2009- December 2011
o Oversee equipment use and coordinate checkout of equipment by students in digital lab which includes computers, scanners, photography and lighting equipment.
o Manage students’ printing jobs and perform maintenance on Epson 9900 and Epson 4880 printers.
o Assist professors in individual projects.
• Guest Photographer for Epitaph Records, Vans Warped Tour, First Niagra Pavillion, Burgettstown, PA. July 7, 2010
o Photograph five bands at concerts and meet-and-greets during the Vans Warped Tour
• Independent Fashion Blogger, June 2009-July 2011
o Creator of fashion and art blog More Eyelashes, Please
o Blog on art and fashion inspiration and issues in addition to photographing personal styles and events
• Independent Make Up Artist, 2010- Present
o Worked on the student film What’s it Like it California and independent photoshoots
o Head Artist for the Cultures Clothing Fashion Show sponsored by HerCampus, University of Pittsburgh Branch
• Independent Airbrush Artist, Pittsburgh, 2005-2009
o Airbrushed original designs on different articles of clothing selected by the client. Involving both freehand and stenciling airbrush techniques in order to create each piece
o Airbrush Tattoo Artist for events
• Studio Arts Club: “Level B Studios,” University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. President 2011-2012, Member 2010-2011
• The Original Magazine, Contributing Illustrator, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. 2010-2012
• HerCampus: University of Pittsburgh Branch, Member 2010-2011
o “Hercampus: The Collegiate’s Guide to Life” is a female oriented blog specifically for college students. Writing reviews on local events, contemporary issues, and information concerning life on campus.
• Purseket Fashion Blog, Contributing Blogger, July 2010
o Find latest trends or fashions that are affordable and accessible to a large market
• Volunteer, Peter M. Winter Institute for Simulation Education Research, August 2009- December 2011
o Control simulation mannequin for fourth year anesthesiology and neuroscience students in medical school. Includes changing vital signs, observing and reacting to changes depending on medication administered, and sitting in on lectures.