6 years experience in Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Proficient in functional, negative, regression, system integration (SIT), acceptance (UAT), load/performance, security, browser compatibility and performance testing.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in test planning, designing test cases, test execution and test results analysis.
- Solid expertise trouble shooting, estimations and tracking, reporting and verifying defects.
- Strong background in software for Financial Services, Retail Sales, Document Management, Social Care, Human Resources and Share Markets.
- Experience in Rational Rose Enterprise visual modeling solution for the Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Experience in work in an agile and highly collaborative development environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self starter, quick learner, team player.
-Currently working as a Software Quality Engineer for a leading company in Melbourne
Key Areas of Expertise:
• C# .Net , Biz talk,J2EE,java
• Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Experience
• Database Programming (SQL, Oracle)
• Defect tracking systems (keystone,TFS,Mantiz,Jira,Win runner)
• Test Categories (End-To-End Testing,UAT testing,System Integration Testing,UI Testing,Functional Testing,Usability Testing,Performance Testing, Replication Testing,System Testing,Ad-hoc Testing,Regression Testing,Cross browser testing,Manual & Automation Testing
• Programming Languages: NET supported languages(C#,ASP), JAVA, C++, C
• Database Management Systems: MS Access 98/2000, MS SQL Server, 2000/05,SQL, Oracle 9i Server
• Web development: HTML, XHTML, CSS2, Adobe Photoshop CS2/CS3, Adobe ImageReady CS2, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Front Page
• Operating Systems: MS – DOS, MS Windows 95/98/2000/XP, UNIX, LINUX
• Other: Software Engineering –I (Functional Oriented DFDs Using Win A&D tool)
Software Engineering – II (Object Oriented UMLs Using Rational Rose tool)
Software Engineering – III (software quality)
Software Engineering tools & matrices (software quality)
Foundations of Computer science/Operating systems (theory behind the design, concepts, behavior and operation of OS’s both historical and modern.)
Programing Lnaguage Design Concepts (Programing languags evolution - procedural, Functonal, OO pardigms)
Data Communication and Computer Networks –I, II & III (institute modules)
Internet Technology and Application (Web development)
E-Commerce with Internet Security