2011-present Fontbonne University
2009-2011 Forest Park Community College (Fine Arts)
2002-2009 Studied watercolor with Jean McMullen
2009-present Assistant to the Gallery Director: Duties include, installing art work,
designing postcards and posters, press releases, organizing openings
2012 Assisted installation of “It wasn’t me, I wasn’t there” exhibit at The Gallery of
Of Contemporary at STLCC Forest Park
2011 Assisted fabricating work for installation “Universe Hangs in the Balance” at
Space Gallery, Pittsburgh, Pa. work for MI group exhibition “Extraction”
Group Shows and Juried Competitions:
2002 March James J. Eagan Gallery, Florissant, MO
2003 May Creative Art Gallery, St. Louis, MO
2004 May Creative Art Gallery, St. Louis, MO
2005 March James J. Eagan Gallery, Florissant, MO
2005 May Creative Art Gallery, St. Louis, MO
2006 May Creative Art Gallery, St. Louis, MO
2007 May Creative Art Gallery, St. Louis, MO
2008 May Creative Art Gallery, St. Louis, MO
2009 April Gallery of Contemporary Arts STLCC Forest Park
2010 April Gallery of Contemporary Arts STLCC Forest Park
2011 April Gallery of Contemporary Arts STLCC Forest Park
2012 January Russell Wrankel, sculptural ceramics
2011 January Liquitex Seminar
2011 February Michael Grimaldi, figure drawing
2010 November Nathan Prouty, ceramics
Related Managerial and Teaching Experience:
2002-2009 YMCA Fit for Life Coordinator:
* Supervised and trained personal trainers
* Reorganized program and established a Standard Operating Procedure to accommodate the unexpected large amount of members participating resulting in increased graduation, retention and greatly increasing living standards for clientele.
* Developed Registration and Orientation procedure in order to aid new members in a smooth transition to a healthier lifestyle.
* Updated and maintained rosters and Doctors list, compiling data for bi-annual grant reports.
* Maintained the budgets, purchased necessary supplies and equipment and inventoried such items.
Interim Fitness Coordinator
* Supervise Fitness and Aerobics Staff.
* Developed new programs.
* Maintained and repaired equipment.
* Designed and organized fitness challenges to improve member involvement.
* Maintained budget purchased necessary supplies and equipment.
* Maintained and repaired FitLinxx computers and equipment.
* Organized and instructed art projects at events, i.e. Gifts for donors and paving stones for the garden
YMCA Related Volunteer Work:
* Ed Jones booth at Westport Art Fair
* West County YMCA booth at Woodson Terrace Days
* Coordinated Craft Fair and Art Show fund raisers at Northwest County YMCA and Mid
* Assisted with Golf Tournaments fund raisers
* Painted and donated works of art for raffles, auctions and gifts
* Spoke at various YMCA funder raisers at the executive level