Extract from resume below
• Accomplished artist and filmmaker, seeking challenging projects within the fields of animation, illustration or design. A highly motivated individual, with an inherently innovative and original drawing style, good eye for detail. Works well independently or as part of a team.
• October 2011 – ongoing - Joined Artflakes.com, prints of work available online
• April 2011 – ongoing - book Illustrator for Pictorial
• Feb 2011 – ongoing - Freelance designer for 'iced tees' t-shirt company
• Dec 2010 – Photoshop logo editor for ‘The Industry Trust’ (freelance)
• March – September - Freelance Illustrator for a Graphics Company in Surrey
• May 2010 - Cleanup Artist working for Breakthru Films, on film ‘Night Island’
• March 2012:'Night Island' screened in film festivals and printed on dvd.
• Feb 2012: Started a Blog of my work, paintings, drawings and photographs.
• July 2010: Films ‘Playing with light’, ‘Trip to the Launderette’ & ‘Poles Apart’ screened online through the ‘freenetworld’ international film festival
• May 2010: Film ‘Playing with light’ is to be included as a matinee screening at the desert shorts film fest in Nevada
• Jan 2010: Film ‘Trip to the Launderette’ & ‘Poles Apart’ screened at the British Shorts Film Festival in Germany
• Oct 2009: Film ‘Poles Apart’ screened at the London Portobello Film Festival
Cycling, sketching, poetry, socialising and making independent film