1. Educational Details
• Diploma in Fashion Design at Elizabeth Galloway Academy.
2. Work Experience
• Two week Internship at Pepkor in their buying department to learn more about the industry.
• One day job shadowing at Sarie magazines fashion department where the fashion editor explained what her job entails and how they decide which items to show in their magazine.
3. Other work-related experience
• On weekends I work at Club-V at the Virgin Active gym where I need to look after the kids while their parents gym.
• I also made items when I was younger which I sold at craft markets every second weekend.
• When I was still in school I did promotional work on weekends to make some pocket money which I came to enjoy very much.
4. Skills & Abilities
• Fashion Design
• Technical Drawing
• Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe In design
• Business skills
• Writing skills
• Pattern (Italian and metric method) and garment making
• Work well under pressure
• Can work in a group situation
• Hard worker
5. Additional Information
• My hobbies include a wide range of physical activities, such as gymming, jogging and mountain hiking. As this helps me cope with stress
• And finally I am a friendly self motivated person who enjoys hard work and overcoming daily challenges