EXPERIENCE Blue Dog Imaging, Selinsgrove, PA 2001-Present
Owner / Photographer
• Single-handedly established a start-up business successfully.
• Created and implemented effective filing, storage, invoicing and archiving systems.
• Oversee daily operations of photography studio, from meeting with clients, documenting and processing orders and taking photographs to being a liaison with outside vendors, scheduling appointments and order tracking and fulfillment.
• Developed company website, and maintain a strong web presence through constantly updating the site, weekly blog posts and online networking.
• Maintain quality control and ordering systems, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service. Continually implementing new products to remain competitive and satisfy client needs.
• Transitioned business smoothly from a film based studio to 100% digital, learning various softwares and helping set up an in-house networked server, updating technology as needed.
• Worked with clients as diverse as Project Solutions, LLC (for Toyota), Whitaker Center, Sunbury Community Hospital and Susquehanna University.
Images by Design, Austin, TX 2000-2001
Production Manager / Assistant
• Personal Assistant to owner of photographic studio.
• Duties included ordering and assembling client jobs, quality control of final product and assisting on photo shoots. Principal liaison with outside vendors.
• Organized client files and tracked job progresses, while working effectively under strict deadlines.
Adtech Photo Imaging, Houston, TX 1998-2000
Customer Service Manager
• Served as co-manager in customer service department for a large commercial photographic lab, with the Houston Medical Center being a principal client.
• Invoiced and tracked orders, coordinated deliveries and schedules, served as liaison between clients and lab personnel.
• Trained and supervised new customer service employees.
• Cross-trained in production areas, filling in as needed on large volume jobs and during new employee training. Served as staging assistant during photographic shoots at the Houston Convention Center.
• Selected as the primary associate for confidential projects, overseeing the assignment from start to finish.
EDUCATION Art Institute of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 1994
Associate of Specialized Technology: Photography
VOLUNTEER Children’s Discovery Center, Inc., Selinsgrove, PA 2009- Present
Board of Directors
Part of a group of ten volunteers who create and implement policies for a Keystone Stars 4 Star daycare center including maintaining and overseeing monthly budgets and accounts and creating fundraisers.