Suncoast High School High School Diploma, 3.51 GPA May 2011
• Graduated with Academic Honors
IB Diploma Graduate, 31points May 2011
Study Abroad Experiences:
• Freeport, Bahamas January 2009
• Montreal, Canada June 2010
• French Excellence Award (awarded based on IB French exam scores) April 2010
• Dean’s List Fall Semester (4.0 GPA) December 2011
• Completed and received an “Excellent” level award for a 4,000 word research paper on environmental science. Completed as a requirement for my IB Diploma.
• 710 out of 800 writing SAT score.
• Received 4s on AP Literature and AP Language Exams.
• Received 6 out of 7 on International Baccalaureate Higher Level English Exam.
• As Capitan of my high school’s Varsity Baseball team I learned how to lead a team of individuals with a common goal.
• Communicate daily with fellow employees and customers at job as a Front Service Clerk at Publix Supermarkets
• Communicated with Elderly individuals at Johnsons Nursing home during the summer of 2010. Provided them with company and support.
• Repaired numerous computers while volunteering at Kim’s computer repair during the summers of 2009 and 2010.