My Name is Chantelle Watson, I am a graduate of FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising) with a major in fashion design. Along side of that I am a self educating individual & have knowledge in many fields including physical anthropology & archeology.
I love to learn new things & love a good challenge, I am a perfectionist & will get any Job done no matter what it takes. I believe in doing a job once & the right way.
I have an extreme eye for detail, color, & perspective.
I'm a forward & practical thinker as well as highly creative & imaginative.
Skills that I have include but are not limited to:
* Proficient in Romanian language including reading & writing
* Hand Illustrations, including fashion illustrations & creative compositions of the human figure, nature, & animals..
* Construction with multiple medias
* Advanced Problem solving
* Clear direction & Communitcation skills
* Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
* Creative Writing
* Open minded attitude towards new ideas & people (In other words I like to be confident, not cocky)
* Eager to go above & beyond customers expectations & be helpful in any way possible
* Proficient in Pattern making, & solving complicated design issues
* Event Planning
* Interior, Exterior Decor design & execution Including Murals
I am a very hands on individual & believe that anyone can accomplish whatever they set thier mind to. I love working with people & do my best to be a team player regardeless of personal issues.
I strongly believe in treating others the way I would appreciate being treated, & doing any & every task with integrity & pride as if I were doing it for myself.
No task is too small, too great, or too challenging, & there is always a way to accomplish anything.
Give me a chance & you wont regret it!
:) Thankyou for taking the time