• Creative, hard working, successful communications professional
• Formal education consisting of Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Arts
• Awarded Emmys, New York International Film Festival awards, and
Parents’ Choice Honors
SELECTED MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Create and implement training benchmarks and curriculum for digital
video production, skills and theory classes.
• Supervised videography, photography, editing, animation and graphic
design materials for video and marketing projects. including
coordination of content strategy and design for online projects.
• Substantial experience in all phases of research, development and
writing for news, educational videos, client/corporate productions,
documentaries, and national children’s programs.
MADISON MEDIA INSTITUTE from 2003 to present in Madison, Wisconsin
Chair, Dept. of Video & Motion Graphics: Supervise staff in direction and
implementation of curriculum, external projects, student retention and
professional development. Teach all levels of Video Production and Film History.
ANDIAMO PRODUCTIONS from 2001 to present in Madison, Wisconsin
Owner, Producer, Director: Develop a variety of projects with local and
regional clients. Create and execute video productions.
WISCONSIN PUBLIC TELEVISION from 1988 to 2003 in Madison, Wisconsin
Project Manager: Managed start-up, direction and evaluation of major Web
site. Supervised production team for quality and care. Coordinated
communication channels and input from a variety of participants.
Senior Producer: Produced, directed, and wrote programs. Administered
educational projects and conferences for clients.
Series Producer: Supervised administrative, production activities, and segment
producers for award-winning national children’s series.
Producer-Writer: Supervised all phases of program production for university