Art Director / Designer
The Little Black Book for every busy woman
June 2011 – Present
• Design and pagination of locally distributed book.
• Creation of ad designs for existing and new clients.
Mentor/Instructor: Graphic Design
Yo Art Project
February 2011 – Present
• Mentoring inner-city children in various aspects of point and shoot photography, Photoshop, and PowerPoint.
Adjunct Graphic Design Teacher
Trident Technical College
January 2010 – Present
• Adjunct Instructor in various graphic design courses/print and digital media.
Odell Graphic Design
Freelance Graphic Designer / Illustrator
January 2006 – Present
• Design for Print: Corporate Identity, Logo Designs,
Brochure Design and Layout, Magazine & Newspaper
Layout and Pagination, Ad Design and Layout, Collateral Design, Package Design, Poster Design, Campaign Organization and Execution, Vector Illustrations, Production and Concept Development.
• Design for Web: Image Design for Web (Graphic Design).
November 2009 – April 2010
• Creating branding and marketing strategies.
• Time and financial management on production procedures.
• Overseeing production of web site and working closely with photography department.
• Working closely with sales team / PR team to implement branding and marketing strategies.
T&T Inc. Charleston, SC
Art Director / Graphic Designer
January 2007 – December 2007
• Implementation of Logo / Identity Design.
• Responsible for all new/existing art for potential and current clients.
• Maintained art expectations in Silk Screen/Embroidery/Sales.
• File management and organization.
Graphic Design Assistant to Creative Director
St. Dwayne’s Design
July 2009 – September 2009
• Magazine / Newsletter Layout and Design.
• High Circulation Appeal Letters / Packages.
• Ad Design.
• File Management.
Graphic Design Assistant to Development Manager
City Park: Retail/Business Development
(Urban Planning and Development)
April 2009 – September 2009
• Revised current identity to meet the display standards for business system considered for new direction.
• Revised current identity to meet display standards within complex for loop medallion.
• Development of paver design for entry road.
The Art Institute of Charlotte
Bachelor of Arts Graphic Design
2007 – 2009
• 2nd Place for Best Senior Graphic Design Portfolio Sept 2009
• Alpha Beta Kappa / NC Honors Society
• President’s List
• Dean’s List
• Leadership Dedication Award/Resident Assistant
Trident Technical College
Associate of Art Graphic Design / Commercial Graphics
2003 – 2005
• 2006 Student Addy Award / Bronze: Illustration