• Successful leader, equally effective as member of a team.
• Highly organized ability to multi-task and accomplish multiple objectives.
• Professional demeanor and attentiveness to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Spanish
¬ B.A. in English-Creative Writing, Western Washington University June 2011
A.A., Clark Community College June 2009
Disneyland, Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante, Anaheim, CA August 2011 to December 2011
• Took orders and prepared plates for guests
• Participated in food preparation
• Received cashier training
• Attended food and beverage safety courses
• Attended the Leadership Speakers Series through the College Program
Volunteer, Amor Ministries, Mexico June 2005, 2006, 2007
• Constructed houses and churches with a team of volunteers
• Participated in cultural events
• Interacted with the community
Extra, Extras Only, Portland, OR June 2008 to Present
• Implemented instructions in a creative way
• Envisioned and performed appropriate responses to directions
• Interacted with people from a variety of positions within the company
Sales Representative, Vancouver, WA August 2005 to June 2009
• Partylight Candles, Entertainment Books, Pies, Cookie Jars