Oxana KOVALCHUK 5573 Candlewood Ct, Parma, OH 44134
Phone: (216) 322-6222; E-mail: email@example.com
Conducting business development activities in a financial organization and utilizing the ability to prepare financial statements, analyze the financial instruments and monitor finances.
Cleveland State University 2009-2010 Major: Finance
Graduated Fall 2010 with overall GPA of 3.39/4.00
Cuyahoga Community College 2008-2009 Major: Business Management
State Educational Institution of Higher Education, Moscow 2002-2007
Major: Banking System and Economics
US Bank 02/2011-10/2011
• Frontline teller job providing banking transactions for bank customers
• Cash checks, process account deposits and withdrawals, accept loan payments
• Entering transaction data on accounting system terminal; consulting data base to check status of financial accounts.
• Counting teller cash drawer for transactions and balance drawer to ensure enough cash is kept for daily needs
• Identify sales opportunities, referring bank customers for additional bank services as appropriate
• Regular teller refresher training on customer privacy, AML, bank regulations and policies
• Graduate of bank's comprehensive Entry-Level Teller Training Program
International food and Deli 07/2007-06/2010 Sales Associate Responsibilities included: Receiving daily payments, checking daily and weekly inventories, assisting customers in identifying the correct product. Cashier’s experience, accurate process of payments, authorizing and processing credit card payments. Providing great service to all customers.
Region Bank (Russia) 11/2006-07/2007 Teller Manager Responsibilities included: responsible for managing the daily operations of the Teller staff. Administered oral and written corrective actions as necessary, developed and delivered performance evaluations.
Region Bank (Russia) 02/2005–11/2006 Teller Responsibilities included: Accurately conducted all credit and debit transactions compliance with established bank policies and procedures. Delivered excellent service to all bank customers. Met teller sales referral goals and actively participated in sales promotions
Qualifications: Well established responsible person with strong work ethics. Ability to set priorities in a complex environment. Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment. Consistent person with previous monetary responsibilities and very systematic at work. Experienced working in banking environments and customer service environments.
Languages: Fluent in English, Russian, Ukrainian, and Polish.