A 26-year-old Producer & Writer with eight years of experience in TV, print, and online media. Proven ability to oversee a project & task from concept to completion. Capable to serve as a liaison between company and the public.
STRENGTHS AND ABILITIES
• Chaos Controller
• Mass Communication
• Talent Relations
• Creative Thinking
• Deadline Oriented
• Public Speaking
NUVOTV, Glendale, CA 2009-2011
Associate Producer, Talent Coordinator, Studio Director, Talent – (28 episodes)
• Produced 2 seasons of the green screen comedy show Latino 101, the highest rated original show for the network aimed at English speaking Latinos.
• Booked notable talent including Edward James Olmos, Ron Artest, & Charo.
ESPN, Los Angeles, CA 2008
Segment Producer – (160 episodes)
• Wrote & produced Bill Plaschke’s segments for daily sports talk show Around The Horn.
LA TIMES, Los Angeles, CA 2007-2008
Staff Writer & Editorial Assistant
• Efficiently conducted research & interviews to write stories under tight daily deadlines.
• Covered entertainment, sports, book reviews, health, real estate, comedy, politics, and breaking news.
UNION-TRIBUNE, San Diego, CA 2004-2008
• Wrote articles about high school, college, & professional athletics including baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, soccer, softball, surfing, volleyball, water polo, and wrestling.
25/7 PRODS, North Hollywood, CA 2011
• Served as Spanish-speaking liaison to audience on Spanish version of The Biggest Loser, Dale Con Ganas for Univision.
MENS FITNESS MAGAZINE, New York Now
• Blogger for the website on topics related to nutrition, entertainment, ***, exercise, and men’s interest.
LATV, West Los Angeles, CA 2007-2008
Script Supervisor, Voice-Over Director – (28 episodes)
• Directed weekly voice-over sessions and maintained continuity for 2 seasons of stop-animation TV show The Homies Hip-Hop Show, based on the 2-inch Homies figurines.
SHOWTIME, Los Angeles, CA 2010
• Served as a writer on Red-Nexican, Alex Reymundo’s second stand-up comedy special.
Cal State University, San Marcos 2003-2007
Bachelors of Arts in Communication
National University 2009-2011
Masters of Arts in English
EXAMPLES OF WORK