B.A. Political Science
Kansas State University
Media Intelligence Curator Infoition News Services
• Aggregate state and national news sources for client-specific information.
• Review and summarize content under deadline in a production-oriented setting.
• Produce unique daily news products for clients across varying industries.
Technology Center Clerk Manhattan Public Library
• Assisted technology center patrons with computer related queries and issues.
• Researched computer functionality problems through online sources.
• Audited user history to determine PC usage and monitor patron online activities.
Sales Associate Newport Avenue Antique Center
• Assisted customers with product purchasing, research and headhunting.
• Audited daily sales reports for product coding and sales errors.
• Reviewed industry publications to determine product value.
Claims Adjuster Amica Mutual Insurance
• Reviewed legal precedent to determine liability in automobile accidents.
• Researched case history in order to determine bodily injury reward amounts.
• Analyzed industry standards in determining homeowners claims reimbursement.
Intern Riley County Planning and Development
• Audited government publications for typographical and grammatical errors.
• Edited government documents for approval of state and federal agencies.
• Supervised committees reviewing documents according to federal guidelines.
Take Charge! Challenge, Manhattan, KS
• Addressed public forums on the importance of efficiency in home energy usage
• Assisted Regional Coordinator with booth organization and staffing.
• Maintained meeting minutes.
Flint Hills Breadbasket, Manhattan, KS
• Organized and maintained foodstuff storage.
• Received and delivered donated food items.
• Assisted with food distribution event organization.