Below are some highlights from my combined experience in film, video, and television production.
• Over 8 years experience with working on various production projects.
• Fluent with programs such as Audacity, Adobe Sound Booth, Soundtrack Pro, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Wrote, produced, and co-directed talk show productions.
• Mixed audio levels for numerous videos, short films, and independent albums.
• Directed, wrote, produced, and edited several video projects..
• Acted as casting director for short film and video assignments.
• Extremely dependable, well organized, resourceful, and work well both independently and with others.
• Creative insight in handling details, sharp, innovative, quick learner; proven ability to adapt well to change.
• Able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Great at managing projects and can communicate well with others.
In addition, I've also been a comedy writer for several years, having recorded two independent comedy albums as well as the occasional stand-up gig.