Cell: (416) 894-3218
Web developer– analyze/develop web based systems using software engineering principles
Kognito Interactive (Nov 2010 – present) – Flash AS3 developer
- Flash AS3 developer for Webkinz http://www.kognito.com/
- Develop eLearning activities using AS3 VMC event driven framework.
- Use Flash Builder 4 to develop learning units and quizzes using XML driven data.
Ganz Interactive – Team lead (Jan 2009 – Nov 2010) – Flash AS3 developer
- Flash AS3 developer for Webkinz http://www.webkinz.com/ and http://www.webkinzjr.com/
- Develop modules using AS3 framework with multiple composition and inheritance levels
- Use Flex to customize and extend classes from a large scale AS3 framework
- Develop games using external assets, XML and JSON data formats
- Use in-house multilingual CMS system to integrate assets and AS3 code
WellNet Solutions (Oct 2008 – Jan 2009) – Web/Flash developer
- Web developer for e-learning systems http://www.wellnetsolutions.com/
- System upgrades and maintenance work
Momentum Advanced Solutions/OnX (Jan 2008 – Oct 2008) – Flash developer
- Flash developer for the Chrysler portal project www.dodge.ca, www.chrysler.ca, www.jeep.ca
- Analyze and coordinate client needs with database and internal working constraints
- Help architecting the project using OOP and ActionScript 3.0 classes using events models
- Develop strategies for long term system maintenance and extensibility
TV Ontario (June 2004 – Jan 2008) - Multimedia Specialist II
- Web designer for an e-learning project www.eworkshop.on.ca
- Dreamweaver, ColdFusion, Flash/ActionScript, XML, CSS, HTML, UML, SVN, Oracle DB
- Identify, analyze, and resolve requirement and design issues
- Coordinate and monitor project development with external providers
- Respond and implement changes emanating from internal clients
MVA Power (May 2003 – May 2004) - System Analyst
- Web specialist for inventory tracking, reporting and orders web based system
- VB.Net/Visual Studio IDE, VSS, XML, XSL, HTML, Flash, Java Script, PHP, SQL
- Integrate, configure and customize system to client database requirements
- DB design, DB Normalization, Stored Procedures (MS Access & SQL Server)
Eurekium Innovations Inc. (March 2001 to May 2003) - QA Analyst
- Quality assurance analyst for a wireless access platform
- XML, XSL, WML, WML Script, SQL, T-SQL, SRS, C++,
- Plan and execute test cases and code review (white and black box testing)
- Analyze and validate system requirement and design documents
- Write WML/WML-Script files for phone simulators and real devices
- Write XML/XSL code for system configuration and content files
Master of Computer Science (GPA 3.74)
- 1998-2001 Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Bachelor of Education (Math & English, GPA 3.76)
- 1994-1997 McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Computer Practical Engineer (2 years full time, GPA 3.9)
- 1991-1993 Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Other courses: Project Management (May 2001, 4 days)
MS SQL Server 2000 (Nov 2001, 4 days)
Advanced ActionScript 2.0 (Aug 2004, 3 days)
Flash Video 8.0 (Nov 2005, 3 days)
Languages: Fluent in English, French, Spanish and Hebrew.
Interests: Reading, working-out, tennis, traveling and languages.
References: Available upon request.