Working in the realm of Fine Art, I am hoping to gain an even greater sense of knowledge and appreciation for art. Experience of being surrounded and immersed in works of art and learning from co-workers will strengthen my passion for art. Being geared in a creative environment will not only help me to grow as a future employee working in the art field but also help to better establish myself as an artist.
Louisiana State University Graduated May, 2011
Bachelors in Fine Arts with concentration in Painting and Drawing
Overall GPA- 3.14
Major GPA- 3.72
• Did freelance work for various clients including both painting and drawing
• Subjects of works include landscape, pet portraiture, abstraction, still life and portraiture
• Medium include chalk pastel, oil paints, pen, charcoal, some mix-media
The Learning Center, Baton Rouge, LA Summer of 2008
• Responsible for a class of 25 children.
• Organized and executed daily activities including preparing meals, nap time, and developed various learning stations aiming to enhance the children in cognitive and learning skills.
• Reading time, playtime they would develop behavioral and interaction skills.
• Arts and craft time for a more hands on approach in developing a child’s uniqueness and independence.
T.O.P.S. (Taylor Opportunity Program for Students) scholarship, Dean’s List, member of the Painter’s League, accepted into the Student Juried Art Show, LSU (2010 and 2011), accepted into the Uncommon Thread Wearable Art Show: Cryptozoology, Baton Rouge, LA. (2009)