JULEE FULLER – CHARACTER ARTIST
Objective: To obtain a position creating low and high poly character and creature models.
· Adobe Photoshop · Adobe Illustrator · XNormal
· Autodesk Mudbox · Autodesk Maya · Unreal
· UVLayout · Pixologic Zbrush Development Kit
· Topogun · Crazybump
· Concept Art · Retopology · Asset Modeling
· Texture Art · Character/Creature Modeling
· Sequential Art · Digital Sculpting
Dzignlight Studios 2011
· Animated scenes to be converted into stereoscopic 3D
World Touch Gaming 2011– Present
Graphic Design, Intern
· Created character and asset concepts that are to be created into 3D models
· Create turnaround sheets for characters and assets
· Create graphic design work.
· Aided customers in sales purchases.
· Provided excellent customer service to boost store sales.
· Created a clean and safe work environment for customers and employees.
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Game Art and Design 2011
The Art Institute of Atlanta (Atlanta, Ga)
Georgia Game Developers Associate (GGDA)
Getting Girls Into Games (GGG)