Resume of Arden Belfry
• Certificate of graduation from N.B.C.C. Miramichi Animation Department
• Completed the 3DS Max course at Concordia University
• Degree, Bachelor of Arts, in Psychology from the University of Prince Edward Island
Freelance 2D Artist: Worked over the years on multiple commissions for people, as well as a
• Art work on the cover of Isabella and the Fairies
Freelance 3D Artist: Worked on several projects for people in different countries
including, Australia, Hungry and the United States.
• Artist for I-Phone Game, 2009. I created 2D Environments, 3D models, as well
as the Gui setup
• Character Modeller for X-Box 360 Game, 2009. I am responsible for the
creation and animation of the main character and several other game characters.
• Artist for Shadow of the Panopticon, September 2007 to May 2008
2D &3d Character and Object design, construction and animation.
• Artist for City of Sinners and Saints, February 2007 to August 2007
2D &3d Character, Enviroment and Object design, construction and animation.
• Artist on Spirit World, September 2006 to January 2007
2d Character and Environment design and construction
• Artist on The Solution January, 2006 to July 2006
2D &3d Character, Environment and Object design, construction and animation.