An accomplished IT Specialist with over 6 years of experience, specializing in Database with experience in writing queries, stored procedures, views, database normalization, database design, database performance, improvement, and maintenance. Experience in web management.
Highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills. Solid management skills, demonstrated proficiency in leading and
mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity.
• Experience using SQL Server 2008 in terms of writing queries, stored procedures, views, database normalization, database design, database performance, improvement, and maintenance.
• Experiences in entity relationship modeling and relational modeling.
• Experience implementing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Experience in Data Analysis with Microsoft Office Products.
Washington Inventory Services – Mexico. DF. 08/2006 – 05/2011
• Design and normalize database using SQL Server.
• Design and implement reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
• Fixed associated bugs and implementing related new features.
• Manage the database with the inventory results and forecast.
• Uses and supports database applications and analytical tools.
• Provides accurate and appropriate interpretation of data, applying knowledge to evaluation and analysis.
• Train coworkers to use new software WISDOM. Create guides for users.
• Create and manage a website, based in Moodle CMS’s.
• Translate requirements into working software.
Manager of Logistics and Supply Chain Area.
• Responsible for national planning, transport, distribution and warehousing.
• Implemented preventive maintenance procedures.
• Coordinate deliveries in 5 warehousing in different states.
University of Camaguey. Camaguey – Cuba. 09/2005 – 07/2006
• Training group of students in Database with SQL.
Specialist in Supply Chain
Monterrey Technological University. Mexico. 04/2009-09/2009
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
CUJAE University. Havana. Cuba. 09/2000-06/2005
Thesis: Management System for Software Support.