To gain a position that allows me to display my skills in all aspects of digital video creation, from pre to post production.
San Diego Chargers - Website Video Intern 4/2010 – 1/2012
Was responsible for the production of digital video for the team’s website, as well as the team’s video on demand channel. Assisted the team’s broadcast division with multiple projects and shoots for weekly game day shows. Shot press conferences, interviews, cheerleader bios, and marketing content. Shot field action as a low angle highlight photographer. Traveled with the team and also produced team highlight videos for coaching staff. Shot and sent live feeds to NFL Network during press conferences.
San Diego Chargers - Game Day Intern 2009 Season
Worked in the press box during game days updating the teams website via a content management system. Shot post game press conference and delivered to editor for upload.
The Right One - Client Services 2009 - 2010
Duties included customer service, new membership sales, orientations, and upgrades. Marketing materials for print mailers, flyers, and signage. Web design for company web site and affiliate marketing sites.
Platt College - Degree in Multi-Media Arts 2003 - 2006
Learned all aspects of design. Fundamentals of color, lighting, sound and video editing, script writing, set design, motion graphics. Training in following programs: Adobe Creative Suite, Maya 6.0, Final Cut Pro, Flash, and Dreamweaver.
Skills and Highlights
• Experienced video editor, and videographer
• Knowledge of high definition video equipment including cameras, microphones, lights, tri-pods, etc.
• Knowledge of multiple compression types for both broadcast and web streams.
• Proficient in Apple Final Cut Pro Studio, and Adobe After Effects.
• Knowledge of various forms of digital video including QuickTime, H.264, FLV
• Excellent time management skills
• Enjoy working within a team
• Creative, Energetic, Hardworking
• Detail oriented, punctual, team player